The Gaming Masters tournament has a prize pool of ₹12.5 lakh. JioGames
- Jio and MediaTek have launched the Gaming Master esports tournament.
- The 70-day tournament will be played on Garena’s Free Fire and offers a prize pool of ₹12.5 lakh.
- The registrations are now open, and players can register till January 10.
Indian telecom company Reliance Jio has partnered with chipset maker MediaTek to launch Gaming Masters, an esports tournament on the JioGames platform for Indian gamers.
- The 70-day tournament will feature Garena’s battle royale game Free Fire and offers a prize pool of ₹12.5 lakh. The grand finale winner will win a cash prize of ₹3 lakh.
- The tournament registrations are now live on the Jio Games platform and will remain open till January 10. The tournament will begin on January 13 and the grand finale is scheduled for March 1.
- The Free Fire Gaming Masters is a three-stage tournament, and 24 teams will participate in the grand finale.
- The first stage is duos and involves 32 daily qualifiers and qualifier finale matches. A total of twenty teams will qualify for the grand finale from duos.
- The second stage is the solos. It involves 12 daily qualifiers and qualifier finale matches. After the solos playoff, the top eight players will be paired up to form four teams and will qualify for the grand finale.
- The final stage is the grand finale. Twenty-four teams will compete across a set of seven maps to clinch the title.
How to register for the Gaming Master tournament
- Players can register for free for the Free Fire Gaming Master tournament on the Jio Games platform.
- To register for the Jio Games Gaming Master tournament, players need to first register on the Jio Games platform.
- Then, sign in to your account.
- Now, go to the registration page and click on Join.
- Now, enter the required details and register for the tournament.
- The Gaming Masters tournament will be broadcasted live on the Jio TV HD Esports Channel and You Tube channel.